Your First Visit
During your first visit, we’ll review your medical history and one of our doctors will examine your smile. We’ll discuss anything we find, including your diagnosis and treatment options.
To make our evaluation as thorough as possible, we ask that you bring the following to your appointment:
- Current X-rays
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring your card. This will save time and allow us to help process any claims.
- A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 at the consultation visit.
- Please alert our team if:
- You have a medical condition that may be of concern (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves, and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.)
- You’re on any medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.) or require medication before dental cleanings (i.e., antibiotics, for pre-med.)
- If your previous dentist has taken recent X-rays (within the past year), you can ask them to forward them to our office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If additional films are necessary, we’ll take them at our office.
Finances & Insurance
At Family Dentistry of Westford, you’ll receive the finest care and most convenient financial options to get your healthiest smile.
Our team will work hard to maximize your coverage by filing all claims on your behalf. Please bring your insurance information with you to the initial visit so that we can make the most of your coverage and help you get reimbursed as soon as possible.
Payment is typically due when services are rendered, but our team will work with you to make arrangements if necessary. It’s our goal to make your care as affordable and convenient as possible.