Turn Back Time
Family Dentistry of Westford offers the highest-quality veneer treatment in Westford and the surrounding communities. You won’t believe how good you look!
What Are Veneers?
Do you wish you could turn back time and have the stunning smile you remember? Or maybe you’re interested in a Hollywood-level smile that’s totally new?
Porcelain veneers are thin shells of ceramic that bond directly to the front surfaces of the teeth. They’re perfect for improving your smile and have become increasingly popular due to their simplicity and versatility.
Placing custom veneers requires a high degree of technical skill and attention to cosmetic detail. We'll design and place your veneers to match and enhance your smile.
Porcelain veneers are nearly invisible and highly resistant to coffee, tea, and cigarette stains. They’re a great option for a beautiful smile that looks and functions perfectly.
Dr. Schofield, Dr. Martin, and Dr. Smagula will ensure that your veneers are crafted from the highest quality porcelains and bonded with the most advanced and proven materials. With proper care, your veneers will last over a decade.
Who Are Veneers For?
Veneers are a powerful cosmetic dentistry tool that can address a range of issues, including:
- Stained or Discolored Teeth: If your teeth are discolored due to aging, tobacco use, or certain foods and beverages, veneers can restore their brightness and whiteness.
- Chipped or Cracked Teeth: Veneers can effectively cover up chips, cracks, or minor fractures, giving you a seamless smile.
- Uneven or Misaligned Teeth: Whether you have gaps between your teeth or they are slightly misaligned, veneers can give you a straighter smile.
- Worn Down Teeth: Over time, teeth get worn down, especially if you grind or clench your teeth. Veneers can restore their length and shape, rejuvenating your smile.
- Irregular Tooth Shape: If you have teeth that are naturally misshapen or have an irregular appearance, veneers can give them a balanced and even look.
- Cosmetic Enhancements: Veneers can also be used for purely cosmetic purposes, so you can design your dream smile with customized shape, size, and shade.
How Do Veneers Work?
Getting veneers is simpler than you might think, and the results are remarkable. Here's a step-by-step breakdown of what to expect:
Consultation & Smile Assessment
During your initial consultation with Dr. Schofield, Dr. Martin, or Dr. Smagula, we’ll assess your oral health, discuss your smile goals, and see if veneers are right for you.
Treatment Planning & Preparation
The treatment planning phase involves taking precise impressions of your teeth and collaborating with our dental laboratory to create custom veneers that match your desired specifications.
Before placing the veneers, we’ll gently remove a small amount of enamel from the front surface of your teeth. This step ensures a proper fit and allows the veneers to adhere securely.
Temporary Veneers (Optional)
In some cases, temporary veneers may be placed while your permanent veneers are fabricated. These temporaries will provide you with an idea of the final result and protect your prepared teeth.
Once your custom veneers are ready, we’ll carefully bond them to your teeth with a strong dental adhesive. Your doctor will ensure that each veneer is perfectly positioned and artistically shaped for a seamless, natural-looking smile.
After the veneers are securely bonded, we’ll make any adjustments necessary to ensure a comfortable bite and proper alignment. Our goal is to achieve optimal aesthetics and functionality, giving you a smile that not only looks amazing but feels great too.
Are Veneers Right For Me?
Now you might be wondering if veneers are the right choice for you. While each individual case is unique, veneers can make a big difference for your smile if you have:
- Stained or discolored teeth: If you've tried teeth whitening methods with little success, veneers can provide a long-lasting solution for achieving a bright, white smile.
- Chipped or cracked teeth: Veneers can effectively cover up chips and cracks, giving your teeth a seamless and uniform appearance.
- Gaps or minor misalignment: If you're unhappy with the spacing or alignment of your teeth, veneers can create the illusion of a straighter, more harmonious smile.
- Worn down or uneven teeth: Veneers can restore the length and shape of worn-down teeth, rejuvenating your smile and improving overall dental function.
The best way to see if veneers are right for you is to schedule a consultation with our experienced Family Dentistry of Westford team. We’ll evaluate your oral health, discuss your goals, and recommend the most appropriate treatment options for you.
Your Dream Smile Is
Don't let dental imperfections hold you back from smiling with confidence. Discover the life-changing benefits of veneers and take the first step towards a smile transformation.
Schedule your consultation with Dr. Schofield, Dr. Martin, or Dr. Smagula at Family Dentistry of Westford, and let our skilled team guide you towards a smile that radiates beauty and self-assurance.